Download our 2018 Summer Camp Brochure for more details
Spend Your Summer with Us!
Dates/Times: June 25 – August 24, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00pm
Biology SAT & High school Biology Preview: $1,200/6 weeks. Taught by prestigious high school Honor Bio teacher. Classes give students a huge jump! NEW!
Computer Classes: Game design with Minecraft, Python, c# & Unity plus Java scripts. NEW!
Magnet School Prep: Open to Middle School students. This class provides students with necessary skills for entering the four Union County magnet schools.
English Reading and Writing: Students will improve overall reading and writing levels through small class exercises that focus on comprehension, literary analysis and opened ended questions. Taught by certified teachers.
Subject Math Preview: Preview math class for the 2018 school year, e.g., Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre Cal, etc. Taught by High School Math Teachers
Debate: Focusing on various techniques in debate, this 8-week class will be taught by Mr. Daniel, a middle school debate team coach. Time: 7/2–8/24, T & Th 1pm-3pm
SAT: Intensive SAT prep classes taught by Marlboro Learning Center instructor Mr. Paul, a Harvard graduate and author of many SAT-prep books. He helped many students achieve perfect scores and get accepted into their dream schools.
Preschool (Ages 1 – K)
Infant Toddlers (age 6 months and up @ our Warren site only) Safe and fun care with plenty of hands on exploration for our littlest friends.
Preschoolers (age 2.5 – K) Morning Chinese Immersion and afternoon English Montessori. Biweekly themes, arts and crafts, cooking, outdoor water play, stories and songs all round out a full day.
Sports, Learning & Friends (Grades 1 thru 8)
In this program campers split their time between enjoying a variety of sports and learning through academic and enrichment classes. Children are grouped by grade level. (Older students also have the option of enrolling in our Academic Camp. See below.) Available in Warren and Garwood facilities.
Summer Program Tuition
Based on 5 full days 9:00am – 3:00pm
Before and aftercare for age 5+ : $50/week
Half day programs are prorated (pricing below based on 10 week rate; $10/week more for each week reduced)
- Infant/ Toddler – $400/week
- Preschool/Kindergarten – $400/week
- Grade 1- 8 – $400/week, 8am-6pm
- Academic Enrichment – $900+ for 6-8 week classes
- SAT Prep – $650/week
Regular Camp Offerings
Learning in the Morning – Academic Offerings
– English Reading and Writing: These classes will enhance students’ skills in literary analysis, close-reading, and reading comprehension and interpretation. Students will gain insight on different writing styles and genres and apply their close-reading skills toward analyzing context. They will develop a series of writing strategies to become better writers. Reading materials include U.S. and World Literature, History, Social Studies, Social Science, a U.S. founding document or text in the Great Global Conversation, as well as Science — each week covering one subject area. Ultimately, this reading material will help students familiarize themselves with the SAT Reading subject materials from a very young age. Classes will be taught by Certified and top-notch ELA instructors.
-Math: Spring Academy will be utilizing Singapore Math problem solving as the Math materials for elementary school students as well as middle school students if needed. Singapore Math is a great way to target students’ weakness areas and is aligned with the standardized testing by incorporating problem solving questions. Middle School and High School students will also have the option of taking classes on subject Math such as PreAlgebra, Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calc, etc. These are great preview classes for the upcoming academic year, past students reported that these Preview classes greatly eased their academic pressure given their busy schedule in the school year. In addition, we also offer Olympiad Math for those students who want to be in the competitive track!
Besides the academic classes in the morning, a variety of sports and enrichment classes will be offered to our campers in the afternoon to promote a healthy body and healthy mind! (Sports & Enrichments in this section are included in the camp fee. Added great value to our camp!)
– STEM: Includes Lego Programming (two levels) and Robotics.
– Minecraft,Python,C# and Unity Game Design: Open to Grade 4+. This class involves modeling, building schematics, and teamwork building the villages together; Coding languages will be introduced. This will be offered during 2-week period in the afternoons, Monday to Thursday.
– Film Production: Open to all, grouped by age. This weekly class will teach students about media literacy. At the end of the session, students will have an opportunity to showcase a completed project to campers and staff. This class develop imagination and creativity, increase confidence, improve communication skills, and promote teamwork.
-Art Creation: Open to all ages. New this summer, Sculpture Classes will be offered. Students will learn how to use various types of materials to create innovative art pieces such as cartoon characters, squishes, food, etc in highly creative ways! This class will be offered once a week in the afternoons.
-Baking: Open to all ages. An all-time favorite by our campers, this class involves learning the ingredients, measurements, mixing, decoration, and most importantly – eating!
-Chinese Kungfu: Open to all ages. Taught by a Chinese Kungfu master, this class will be offered in the spacious gym weekly.
-Yoga or Chinese Dance: Open to all ages. Depending on students’ interest and level, classes will be offered offsite or in our gym. This is a weekly class.
Field Trip Fridays: We offer Friday Field Trips to museums, waterparks, zoos and more for campers ages 6 and up. Stay tuned for this season’s trip schedule!
Academic Camp (Grades 7 – 11) This is a serious academic camp where students preview academic skills for next school year. SAT prep, Advanced Placement, and various other high-school level courses are offered through this program. For more information, click here for our brochure — summer academic program file Available in Garwood.
Click here to download our Summer Registration Form
For details on summer courses and pricing for grades 1 – 10, please click Summer Camp flyers w Pricing_School Age_01162018
For details on our pre-school programs, please click Preschool Summer Camp 2018egistration revised 011618